What services does the Central Keystone COG currently offer to its Member Municipalities?
· Uniform Construction Code Enforcement (Building Codes) Plan Review and Permitting
· Residential & Commercial UCC Building Inspections
· Residential Electrical Service Inspections
· International Property Maintenance Code Enforcement
· Rental Property Inspections and Permitting
· Zoning Ordinance Enforcement and Permitting
· Sewage Enforcement
· Street Signage
· Third-party UCC Enforcement in “opt-out” municipalities bordering our coverage area
· Home Daycare Inspections
· Certificates of Occupancy or Code Compliance
· Health & Safety Inspections for Personal Care Homes
|The Central Keystone Cog also offers services by an AICP certified planner.
These services include:
Subdivision and Land Development (SALDO)
Zoning Ordinance Development
▪ Alternative Energy (Solar, Wind, etc)
▪ Gas and Oil Regulations
▪ Traditional Neighborhood Development Districts
▪ Sign Regulations
▪ Outdoor Furnaces
▪ Riparian Buffers
How are these services paid for?
All COG administered services are funded entirely through permit and inspection fees paid by the users of these services, no tax monies fund the COG.