STEP 2: Building Permit
Building permits will not be issued until all zoning requirements have been satisfied.
In addition to zoning permits you may require:
- Water/Sewer Connection approval (contact your municipality)
- Driveway permit from your municipality or PennDOT
- Subdivision or Land Development plans
- Valid street address from Montour County
- Elevation certificate for properties in a designated flood management area.
For more details visit the CK-COG Building Permits Page
STEP 3: Inspection
The Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code requires mandated inspections for all construction for which a permit is issued. Multiple inspections may be required for one project and will need to be scheduled by the permit holder at set times during the construction process.
STEP 1: Zoning
Click on the municipality to find the zoning requirements and other local requirements needed prior to being issued a building permit for your project.
If no Zoning Officer is listed for your municipality, please contact the County Planning Department.
Central Keystone COG
1610 Industrial Boulevard,
Lewisburg, PA 17837
Toll Free: (877) 457-9401
Fax: (570) 522-1327
Monday 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Thursday 12:00pm – 2:00pm
22 Cherry Road
Liverpool, PA 17045
Township Secretary, Nancy Cangioli