Submit the Building Permit Application along with complete construction drawings and any supporting documentation (Zoning, Sewer Permits, etc.) required.
- Save electronic file to your computer
- Complete and save the form
- Attach and email the form and any supporting documents (Zoning, Sewer, etc)
- You may submit Residential Additions and Alterations drawings via e-mail (up to 11″ x 17″), however, there will be a printing charge added to your Building Permit fee of .50¢ per page.
- Plans may also be submitted separately via hard copy (Residential = 2 sets or Commercial = 3 sets.)
- Please see the Commercial Building Permits page for additional submission options and requirements for Commercial plans.
Submit by Mail or Deliver
- Print a blank form
- Complete the form by hand
- Mail or deliver the form, drawings and documents to CK-COG